While a quality search takes time, we make progress daily and average eight to twelve weeks 'time to hire' from start of search until offer is extended to the candidate.
- A Long List of potential candidates is presented to the client within four weeks in almost 100% of searches.
- A Short List of qualified candidates is presented within eight weeks in 95% of mandates.
- Maximum use of technology - unless we are instructed otherwise, for non-local candidates we interview via video conference to save our client time & money.
We 'search by research', using every possible and potential source of candidates:
- Our database: the Lutz & Partners pool of highly qualified, local, or Swiss candidates.
- Proprietary database of female talent, built over the past 15+ years
- Our network: directly sourcing experts and professionals in the target industry or function.
- Effective use of social media, in certain cases.
- Candidates are screened and interviewed before being recommended for presentation to the client, ensuring that only the most suitable candidates are put forward.
- Frequent and open communication with both the client and candidates.
- Weekly updates during the active search phase.
- Complete integrity vis-à-vis clients and candidates: mutual trust and discretion provides the basis for long-lasting business relationships.
- Limited off-limits.
- Tailor-made Terms & Conditions for excellent value.
- Committed to developing and maintaining long-term relationships.
3. Client Oriented
Are 'ambassadors' for our clients: we represent the client company in a knowledgeable and professional manner. Have deep industry, functional, and local knowledge to make sound recommendations to both candidates and clients. Are experienced: we have effective interviewing, assessment, and referencing skills. Are determined, tenacious and persuasive. Are ethical and respectful towards clients and candidates.